- To act as recognized resource for biorisk management and its components.
- To raise mass awareness regarding Zoonotic diseases, biosafety best practices, and health hygiene.
- To build the capacity of Veterinary and health services providers regarding biosafety, biosecurity and one health approach.
- To build the capacity of livestock farmers, butchers, poultry sellers and animal traders in biosafety and Zoonoses control.
- To provide livestock emergency guidelines during natural and man-made disasters and calamities.
- To advocate, implementation of biosafety best practices at community level, private and public institutions.
- To educate livestock farmers in modern animal husbandry practices through awareness and capacity building programs.
- To work with school children and youth as a change agent for the adoption of good practices in biosafety and health hygiene.